CANADIAN CHAPTER SUPPORTS THE MENTOR MATCH PROGRAM
For 2019, the Canadian Chapter is encouraging members to take advantage of the MENTOR MATCH program offered by CoreNet Global. This unique opportunity allows members to connect with other corporate real estate (CRE) professionals at various stages of their careers, while aiding in their professional development.
Mentoring topics include, but are not limited to: career advice, communication skills, management skills, and basic to advanced CRE skills. Mentor Match is open to all CoreNet Global members. Participation as a mentor or mentee is a 60-day commitment and each year there will be four mentoring sessions.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MENTOR MATCH
BENEFITS TO MENTORS
- Enhance your leadership skills, especially leadership and interpersonal skills
- Stay in touch with emerging issues
- Reflect on your own practices
- Develop a reputation as a subject matter expert and leader
- Derive satisfaction from helping someone else
BENEFITS TO MENTEES
- Gain access to independent and objective perspectives
- Develop new skills and expertise
- Implement objective career advice from a seasoned professional
- Gain confidence in dealing with challenges and issues
- Receive support during times of change and transition